Tuesday, March 30, 2010

T + 37 Days - WEIGH IN WEEK FIVE

It's a miracle! I have reached my first "unspoken" goal: dropped below the dreaded 170 pound mark! It's been probably 10 or 12 years since I've been able to get below 170 pounds. I am amazed. I can't believe it. Check out my stats!
















Does this inspire me to keep losing, you want to know? HELL YES, IT DOES. 150 pounds doesn't seem that far away anymore. 140 pounds seems a lot closer and almost, dare I say it, reasonable! Crazy, I know! 


I did the numbers on the BMI calculator and was so happy to see that I am only 10 pounds away from being within the "normal weight" BMI range for the first time that I can remember since my late twenties. That's a piece of cake...er...um, celery, I mean.



1 comment:

  1. That's freaking awesome! Keep in mind that if you're exercising, muscle mass adds weight...so it's better to look at the BMI than the scale. So happy you're seeing results! Keep up the great work...it really is a challenge at our age, and I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete