Tuesday, March 23, 2010

T + 30 Days - WEIGH IN WEEK FOUR

Here are the stats for week 4...



I'm a little disappointed in my weight loss this week. One pound! Man! You would think that an average calorie intake of 600 per day would yield just slightly more than one pound. It is kind of nice that I have lost another 2 1/2 inches since the last measurement two weeks ago. I can really notice the difference. It is amazing how much better my clothes fit me! My bra fits, I mean really comfortably fits around the circumference of my body. Usually, it's hanging on for dear life by the last hooks, ripping from the seams, as my third and forth rolls spill over the top and bottom of the elastic back. Now, I bypass the third hooks and the second...I've graduated to the first! And NO fat roll spillage! Yes! That is a delicious feeling.

I had planned to wait to purchase new clothes until I reached my goal weight, but I don't think it's possible to wait anymore. My pants keep falling off and my work pants don't have belt loops, so very soon I will be walking the halls at work and my slacks will just wiggle off. That will be the embarrassing side of weight loss and I don't want to go there! So, maybe this week I'll head out for a good Steinmart spree. Yipee!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it a great feeling when your pants sag and it isn't a thug fashion statement!

    Check out this video our trainer sent to us:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Djgt3w8QMk&feature=player_embedded

    Totally called me out on all my excuses. :)

    ReplyDelete