Friday, February 26, 2010

T + 4 Days

I found a great application on my phone that really helps me chronicle my food intake, plan meals, journal and record my daily exercise. While stumbling through the app with those little bitty buttons I discovered, lo and behold, the app synced up to an actual website called FatSecret.com. My eyes have been opened and I am genuflecting to the great Gods of diet organization! I am a sucker for good organization and this site makes me want to succeed even more. The satisfaction I get from filling in the blanks and seeing the forms and fields fill up is delicious (not as good as, say, fudge brownies would be right about now, but satisfying in it's own OCD way).

Three days behind me...only 1500 calories consumed. Amazing! That is what I had for breakfast in my last life!

1 comment:

  1. I'm using Tap & Track on my iphone. I just love seeing digits in the "remaining calories" at the end of the day. But, I need to get out of that mind-set because my trainer really wants me to consume the all calories...just in healthy non-fatty foods.

    Ah, to go back to the days when we gave up food for beer and managed to stay skinny.

    ReplyDelete