Tuesday, February 23, 2010

T + 1 Day

1:45 pm - Taking a quick break from work to fill you in on how I'm feeling today after those shots. Granted, I haven't started the diet yet, nor the appetite suppressants or vitamins, so I am technically not official, but I have to keep up this journaling for your and my experience on this weight loss journey. Anyway, I feel pretty darn good. Really! I am in a good mood...I mean better than usual for no measurably good reason that I can discern other than a couple of shots in the butt last night. This gives me great hope for the future of this diet. I am looking forward to tomorrow. I am ready to start this thing up!

9:19 pm - Just finished up getting my food for tomorrow ready after eating 1/2 of a pepperoni pizza. What? You got a problem with that? It was more surprising than I really expected. You would think that 500 calories would be like three peanuts and a wafer thin mint, but it is actually a lot more food that your mind can believe. For breakfast, I am slated to have a hard boiled egg (75 calories) and a piece of Canadian bacon (55 calories). This is actually more than I usually eat, so I feel like I am coming out on the plus side already there. I can still have my coffee, but I do have to sub the milk for that crazy powdery crap Coffee Mate - pffft. It is worth the sacrifice. I'm going to put on my big girl face and take it like a man..... er, or well, you know what I mean. Lunch is 5 ounces of turkey breast, which when weighed is more than I think I can actually eat (175 calories). Dinner is 3.5 ounces of lean pork chop (195 calories). Dessert? No, not chocolate mousse or cupcakes --  (Isn't cupcake literally the most delightful word in the English language? Say it with me...cupcake. Doesn't that just make you happy inside and out?) -- I digress, dessert: Jello. Yup. The great nursing home favorite. I'm guessing that by days end I'll be so bored with stuffing my face with meat that I'll be glad to eat it, though.

I also set my phone to remind me to take my medications at the proper times: Phendimetrazine, Fat Burner Supplement, Calcium, Omega Three at 8:00 am;  Phendimetrazine, Fat Burner Supplement, Calcium, Omega Three at 11:00 am; Phendimetrazine at 3:00 pm (apparently it might make me a bit jumpy (great, just how everyone want already hyperactive Miki to behave, right?) so we don't take it any later than 6 hours before bedtime; Fat Burner Supplement and Omega Three at 7:00 pm. Then I had to program the reminders to remind me to go back to get the MIC and B1&B6 Injections around their hours and my work hours. Sounds as complicated as it was to set up; next step is to find out if it is actually as complicated follow through with!

Wish me luck! Tomorrow is the real BIG DAY. I'm ready. Let's do this thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment